23. Competition organization will provide one or more piano repetiteur to accompany the singers. For each live round of the Competition, each singer will have right to rehearse with the pianist according to the calendar published on the Website and / or communicated directly to the candidate. The competitors have the right to bring a piano repetiteur at their own expense. In this case the accompanist will be considered to agree in full to the prescriptions of the art. 25 and will have to sign the above mentioned relevant authorization. The Jury reserves the right to exclude external accompanists from the Final - Gala Concert without this entailing any right or compensation.
24. To be entitled to receive the scholarship, the prize winners will have to guarantee and confirm their participation in the “Let’s Sing Oratorio Music” activities (concerts, shows and workshops). These concerts are fully part of the prizes and participation does not involve further payment but will be entitled to reimbursement of travel and accommodation expenses as better specified in the Prizes section of the present rules.
25. Any rounds of the Sacred Music International Competition and of the related prize concerts can be recorded with any phonographic and video system and broadcasted by radio, television channels, web sites, and any other kind of media, known or not known. The competitors must issue a relevant authorization to the organization of the Competition (which will be published on the official website of the Competition). Failure to sign the above mentioned authorization automatically causes the forfeiture of the scholarship awarded. This clause does not give any kind of right to the competitors or to the participant musicians and does not entitle any participant to further payments at any time now or in the future.
26. The intellectual property of music, images and any other form of communication about Sacred music International Competition is solely of the Accademia Musicale Europea, which reserves the right to use or reproduce in any way material considered useful for the Competition, for the project “Let’s Sing Oratorio Music” and of its Partners and of Accademia Musicale Europea.
27. The Prize winners and/or the participants, if considered suitable by the Artistic Direction, will be introduced to important Institutions and/or Music Organizations, to be auditioned and/or engaged in the next opera and concert seasons.
28. Nothing will be due for expenses incurred by competitors during the Sacred Music International Competition.
29. The registration fee will not be refunded, except in case of cancellation of the Competition due to conditions of force-majeure.
30. The Artistic Director of the Competition reserves the right to at its sole discretion and / or upon the occurrence of force majeure or reasons of expediency, the necessary amendments to this Regulation, without this cease the obligations referred to in art. 31.
31. Signature of the registration form automatically implies the full acceptance of all the rules hereby written and/or the eventual future modifications or integrations of the terms and conditions. In the event of disputes, the only legally valid text will be deemed the present competition rules in Italian. Without prejudice to the will to settle any possible misunderstanding in an amicable manner, the Court of Rome will have exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute.
Pursuant to GDPR n. 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) and the Italian Law D. Lgs. 196/03, all personal data supplied by the candidates will be collected for the purpose of Competition management and the related activities described into the above text.